Orifarm is looking for a new colleague with outstanding talent, analytical skills and a self-driven personality.
To be successful as a Vendor Manager at Orifarm, you should be detail-oriented and adept at negotiating vendor contracts. Ultimately, as an outstanding Vendor Manager, you should be able to multitask effectively as well as demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. This is a newly established position and it is essential that you are able to navigate in a hectic environment where you have to create your own structure.
You will be responsible for Managing key IT vendors of Orifarm for entire vendor lifecycle.
Manage everyday lifecycle both contractual and between suppliers. You will be responsible for developing and sustaining long-standing relationships with company-approved vendors. Additionally, your responsibilities include:
- To communicate between IT and the intern stakeholders, i.a. between Legal, QA and Commercial.
- Developing and sustaining long-standing relationships with company-approved vendors.
- Meeting with suitable vendors to assess their products, inquire about their services, negotiate pricing, and communicate any product or service-related concerns.
- Conducting research on available oversea vendors and facilitate IT supplier governance, risk management and commercial management on supplier level.
- Collaborating with IT domain owners, interfacing units and other stakeholders.
- Providing oversight, guidance and support during negotiations as needed.
- Contributing to improve processes and best practices within contract and supplier management area.
- Understanding contractual terms and conditions, and commercial implication in order to effectively manage supplier contracts and relationships.
- Conducting interviews with new vendors and informing approved vendors of their responsibilities and obligations.
- Monitoring and maintaining key IT suppliers and compliance with contract terms and conditions, commitments and notifications and furthermore keep track of all Licenses.
- Supporting setup, modification and termination of Service Agreements and underlying contracts, including service provisioning conditions and rates.
- Establishing standards by which to assess the performance of approved vendors.
- Supporting VP of Corporate IT with key IT supplier relationship management.
Orifarm is looking for a candidate with experience in working with IT managed services contract as well as with outsourcing IT Cloud services. It is essential that you have the ability to build trusted relationships with internal stakeholders as well as suppliers. Additionally, you should:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Have minimum +5 years of experience in an multi stakeholder environment, working with IT contracts and supplier management.
- Possess strong contract management, risk management, and negotiation experience.
- Have strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills.
- Have excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills (Danish and English).
Orifarm is the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe and the largest supplier of pharmaceuticals in Denmark. Orifarm was founded in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen and, through their main business areas, parallel imported pharmaceuticals and generics, they create competition and provide large savings for society and consumers.
The explorer spirit still characterizes the company, as they are constantly looking for new opportunities and business areas to invest in. Orifarms mission is to make important savings for the society and to ensure that the consumers get better value for money. They strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other and innovating.
In 2020, Orifarm faces its biggest milestone with a huge acquisition within the field of generics. This acquisition contributes to Orifarm’s further growth and the achievement of our visions.
In Orifarm they place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on giving you the opportunity to bring all of your skills into play.
Orifarm is located in Odense, where you will work with our dedicated colleagues in an open office environment, which allows us to have a friendly and informal atmosphere.
Orifarm offers a competitive compensation & benefits package, and their staff canteen offers a variety of healthy menus every day, and physiotherapy will also be at your disposal.
Twins Recruitment is chosen as the recruitment partner for this position.
Interviews are held continuously. Send your application and CV to email@example.com marked ”IT Vendor Orifarm”. All applications will be held confident.