On behalf of our client SYBO GAMES TWINS CONSULTING is looking for a talented, creative and self-driven Senior Game Designer. Are you ready to join a truly innovative company that challenges traditional ways of working with Game Design? Then you might be the Senior Game Designer we are looking for.
- are collaborative and diplomatic
- are self driven– can you manage your own time?
- are self motivating
- are able to think creatively out of the boxto explore different approaches for solving a problem
- are excited to work withglobally beloved IP
- Minimum 5 years experience as a game designer working on games with live updates
- Shipped at least onemobile F2P title
- Proven experience balancing economies
- Experience working with external publishers
Nice to have:
- Experience on a mobile title with over 1 million DAU
- Experience using Unity
- You’ve been lead designer on at least one shipped F2P mobile title
What SYBO GAMES can brag about (other than this is the coolest job(s) ever!!):
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
- Anyone can pitch the next hit SYBO game – including you!
SYBO GAMES also offer:
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 17 nationalities
- And a lot of fun – also when working
About SYBO GAMES
Hello! We’re SYBO and we build awesome things. We’re the team behind Subway Surfers – the most popular mobile game of all time, with 1.5 billion downloads!
We live to make stuff that you want to play by crafting coolness out of chaos. We’re more than the sum of all our parts – our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
Our game design department is a diverse group of men and women who love games, and most importantly, love the games we make. We’re looking for a senior designer to join us in our mission to make unique, creative games that capture the hearts of fans around the world!
To apply for the position please submit your CV and Cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 31.st of October 2017.
If you have any questions regarding the position please feel to contact Senior Recruitment Specialist Camilla at +45 20978755 or email@example.com