For our customer we are looking for a dynamic and professional colleague who is capable of balancing between being the customer’s representative internally while also being the customers representative externally.
As a Senior Delivery Manager you will virtually lead delivery teams while also securing the customer’s guarantee for deliveries.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Delivery Manager
You will be a strong representative for there services, and through your professionalism, business sense and follow-up abilities you will become a valued strategic business partner for the customer.
Through close dialogue and visibility you ensure that your team provides high quality deliverables. Ultimately, the goal is to continue creating and guaranteeing an effective customer/delivery cooperation.
The position does not include direct managerial responsibilities, but in practice the job does include plenty of day-to-day management and motivation of your team. As a Senior Delivery Manager you will be involved in leading the direction and journey for the delivery function towards a more strategic role.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain a high satisfaction level from both the customer and internally in the customer team
- Handle relations as the customer’s point of contact on a managerial level
- Manage the expansion of the cooperation and business with the customer
- Ensure improvements by customer focused service and deliveries
- Report, ensure invoicing and follow up on finances
- Ensure contract compliance and SLA performance as well as profit performance and forecasting
- Lead in the development of client engagements and onboarding of new clients
- Participate in bids
You will join Global Delivery Management
You will be part of a global team of Delivery Managers, all taking care of our customers’ IT as if it were our own. We can offer you challenging tasks in an informal atmosphere, and our costumer support you in your ambitions.
You will continuously get the chance of further developing your skills so that they suit both your personal goals and our goals as a company.
Your qualifications and experience
- You have a relevant higher education and experience from a similar role, or as Project Manager or Line Manager. You know what it takes to develop client management from a strategic view.
- You have an overview of IT operations, development, and methods and are ITIL certified – or have worked according to ITIL for some years.
- It will be an advantage if you have experience from the Life Sciences industry, alternatively other regulated industries where you have demonstrated your ability to navigate in a field with special need for documentation, quality assurance, compliance with legal requirements and how to deliver according to contractual terms.
- If you have knowledge of or experience with SAP support that would also be an absolute plus.
- You exhibit strong leadership skills and possess an outstanding ability to manage customer relations, communicate, build, motivate and develop people in a cross divisional matrix organization.
- You are an outstanding relation builder and you communicate well with all levels of an organization. You stand your ground and are not afraid to challenge the status quo. You are a team player who sees the bigger picture and can finish tasks and create results. You are assertive, persistent, have a well-developed humor and do your outmost to contribute to the great atmosphere in the office.
- As you will be part of our global virtual teams you are able to communicate clearly in English.
Mail your application to Lisa Lærke Jørgensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application and CV in English – and do it as soon as possible as we conduct interviews continuously.