On behalf of our client DFDS we are looking for a SENIOR REACT WEB Developer with architecture skills and with a passion for implementing new technologies, while working closely with their peers to create great software for DFDS´s users
Join a highly professional software development team, building a unified platform for DFDS´s online presence. This role is key in building DFDS´s unified customer experience on the web. You’ll be working on an exciting new platform, using the latest tooling, right in the heart of our Digital journey and working in a fast paced agile environment to create fantastic solutions for DFDS´s customers.
About DFDS IT – Digital
- Part of a dynamic IT division of around 200 staff, with 100 in software development and delivery
- Working in Digital experience teams – focusing on our customers
- Trust and support its teams with self-organization
- Embrace Agile principles
- Value code craftsmanship
Extensive knowledge of the following is required:
- HTML 5 syntax
- CSS 3 (Animations, Transitions, Keyframes, Responsive Design)
- CSS Precompilers
- Frameworks (eg REACT, GraphQL)
- State management (eg Redux)
- Build / Automation (eg Babel)
- Testing (Unit, End to end, Cross browser)
- Version Control (GIT)
Knowledge of the following is an advantage:
- Linting (eg Eslint)
- Service worker
- Working knowledge of Lambda-functions
- System architecture
We expect you to…
- Take initiative and be result oriented
- Be engaged, self-motivated, responsible and dedicated in your work and with your team
- Be open and curious about your field of work and about collaborating with others
- have a positive, can-do attitude and bring energy and enthusiasm to your daily work.
You have a degree in Computer Science or similar and several years of experience building quality software.
The position is based at DFDS Headquarters in Copenhagen
Send your application to Jakob Kelstrup at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure that your application and CV are in English. We evaluate applications continuously, and therefore we encourage you to apply for the position as soon as possible.