Twins Recruitment is searching on behalf of Market leading Nordic Workforce Management company
Mark Information is growing
Mark Information is the market leader in workforce management solutions based in the Nordics and we are growing! That’s why we need you in a newly created position as Product Manager.
We are continuously investing in product development and a comprehensive evolution of our ProMark product suite. We need you to take charge of the adventurous journey of enlarging and deepening our product portfolio.
Delivering world class customer experiences with ProMark
You will be the focal point in working with our consultants/Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) as well as the developers to execute on our product strategies, roadmaps and validation of the delivered solutions.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop and manage our product strategy and roadmaps according to Mark Information’s strategy
- Act as SME on ProMark towards customers
- Manage Product development projects including handling of customer previews, incidents, events and problems across Mark Information.
- Manage and prioritize product backlog items ensuring items are processed according to optimal business value.
- Have your focus on both the presales/consulting teams and the development team
You have a flair for leading the way via great communication, strong project management and coordination skills. You get more than 50 colleagues distributed internationally, each of whom is passionate about creating an enjoyable and exciting workplace where we grow as humans and professionals. Through close collaboration across our organization, you will ensure customer satisfaction in a modern SaaS world.
The ideal candidate has an engaging, self-propelled and outward-facing leadership personality combined with:
- Experience with business requirements analysis, IT product development and technical solution designs
- Passionate about the latest business and IT technology trends in an enterprise solution context
- A problem-solving attitude (we don’t like excuses; we like solutions)
- Ability to work independently, make prioritizations and make informed decisions
- A skilled communicator in both writing and speech (English)
- Natural understanding of customers’ language and good cross-teamwork skills
You’ll get extra points if:
- You are familiar with agile development frameworks
- Have experience within HCM or ERP solutions
We believe that cooperation and continuous improvement are the key to success. We are informal but professional and we are always up for a professional discussion and our customers trust us to bring thought leadership to the table.
We give our employees great freedom to make the right choices and to ensure high level of personal growth and knowledge acquirement. We understand that this job requires constant learning, that is why we care more about your attitude towards product management than your skills exactly matching our requirements.
You will report to the Director of Customer Care & Consulting and you will be working from our HQ in Lyngby, north of Copenhagen.
Are you interested in joining our great journey? Then please forward your CV and application to Recruitment consultant Andreas Theis from Twins to: email@example.com.
About Mark Information
Mark Information is a leading supplier of Workforce Management solutions in the Nordics with more than 400 customers across almost all industries. Our ProMark solution helps companies increase productivity and generate savings through scheduling the right resources, at the right time, for the right job and ensure correct remuneration in the most effective way. Mark Information was founded in 1981 and has more than 50 employees. Our headquarters are located in Lyngby, Denmark, and we are also represented in Sweden, Norway, United Kingdom and Romania.