Presales Consultant to join growing consultancy department in Copenhagen. This position requires a skilled and experienced candidate with preferably 5+ years of experience within presales, preferably but not exclusively, of financial software integration.
Take this opportunity to join a company and a job that will provide you with outstanding professional development possibilities at a leading global company.
The company prioritizes a strong unit which is needed when working together with other departments to create the best solutions. The ability to adapt is a must since no working day is the same.
As Presales Consultant your main role will be to act as the technical presales advisor at clients within the financial industry and determine the client requirement for decision solutions across the full range of the company’s credit risk solutions, ensuring the relationship with the client is productive, professional and mutually beneficial.
For this role, we are looking for candidates with some or all of the following skills:
- University education in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or IT with a strong analytical profile
- Sales and presales background within financial software
- Financial software knowledge on techniques and tools
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Engage in a consultative way with clients to identify problems and define, scope and plan solutions
- Present proposals to clients for solutions, including recommendations
- Regularly present to clients to ensure they understand the functionality and benefits of financial and credit risk products in solving business problems
- Full proficiency in Danish and English
Successful Presales Consultants generally have the following behaviors:
- Ability to express oneself clearly, concisely and confident, both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, leadership, and communication skills
- Team player with the ability to adjust work pace to match client priorities
- Very adaptable and agile and able to perform in changing environments
- A healthy sense of humor and humility
- Is hardworking, reliable and trustworthy in the eyes of colleagues and clients.
Please send your resume as soon as possible to Senior Recruitment Specialist Jakob Kelstrup from Twins Recruitment on email@example.com.
For any further information about the position please call 2225 5011.