Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to their clients around the world.
Experian helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing opportunities and automate decision-making. We help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
In the role as the Head of Analytics Nordics you directly and proactively define, maintain and grow analytics sales and pipeline through the development of the analytics solutions range and analytics thought leadership.
- Definition of sales plan and sales initiatives for analytics together with Market Head, Sales Force and Regional Head of Analytics.
- Define and implement effective sales & operational initiatives, in line with the Experian’s Global Analytics Strategy
- Ensure existing BDMs are familiar with the company’s analytics business
- Ensure experts are properly allocated to support sales of Experian Solutions
- Actively apply the analytical grading system to drive staff training and development in presales and sales support as well as project delivery
- Responsible for tracking of analytics opportunities and revenues and regular reports to management.
- Control, monitor and achieve revenue targets, budget figures and KPIs for analytics
- Ensure that all analytical proposals are issued based on value proposition and with a consistent evaluation of planning, effort and cost.
- Participate in the definition and roll-out of analytics initiatives.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement, encouraging people to identify opportunities for improving quality and efficiency.
- Resolve disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Engage in a consultative way with the client, to identify opportunities and define, design and deliver best practice analytics solutions.
- Develop strong working relationships with managers and executives within client organizations to achieve sales growth and project objectives.
- Provide input into proposals to clients for analytics solutions, including recommendations.
- Regularly presents to clients to ensure they understand the functionality and benefits of Experian solutions in solving business problems.
- Demonstrates leadership in the development of the best practice analytics solutions.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the overall resource management and time recording for the analytics solutions team.
- Support, where feasible, the flexible use of team resources across team/geographical boundaries to deliver regional objectives.
- Support the team in the management of their own workloads and achievement of objectives.
- Ensure all projects activities are delivered with quality and on time and the team follows established quality procedures to help guarantee the robustness of the solution
- Manage and motivate analytics solutions team to maximize performance.
- Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring and support to the team
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 10 years of experience of statistical / analytics project work (Risk or CRM scoring models knowledge).
- Degree or equivalent standard, with a high numeric content e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, Economics,
- Background in banking, financial services, consultancy, leasing, insurance, telco or utilities
- Strong background in people management (at least 2-3 years of experience).
- PC literate with thorough knowledge of statistical and Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Language in relevant marketplace.
- English language good knowledge
Recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
Please send your application and resume to Jakob Kelstrup on email@example.com.