On behalf of our client we are looking for a Experienced Solutions Architect
Do you have a passion for delivering continuous value creating solutions to your clients? And would you like to influence the short and long term design of a business critical client infrastructure solution?
Our growth continues through a strong pipeline in 2018 and we are looking for a Solutions Architect to join our team in Copenhagen (Soeborg) or Aarhus.
Your responsibilities as a Solutions Architect
You will play a cross-organizational role where you act as a link between pre-sales, our delivery organization and external business partners.
You will take part in client meetings, and it is your responsibility to understand and interpret the customer’s commercial needs and in cooperation with the customer organization offer stable solutions that meet the expected quality.
Once solutions are implemented it is key to be able to evaluate change requests and see them in a more tactical and strategic context.
Your work tasks include:
- Act as trusted advisor and lead Architect on customer projects
- End-to-end responsibility for IT infrastructure solution architecture across different technology domains
- Challenge and transform business requirements into holistic solutions that support the customers technology standards and roadmaps
- Jointly with the project manager take leadership and ensure project scope is delivered on time with expected quality and that a smooth handover to Global Operation is made
- Customer inspiration in relation to customer services
- Ensure all required architectural decisions are made, documented and implemented in a timely manner
- Support the delivery and sales units in sales and presales activities
Join Global Services & Architecture
We are a global team of +40 ambitious Solutions Architects, located in Søborg and Aarhus in Denmark, Tianjin in China and Prague in Czech Republic. We provide infrastructure solutions for some of Denmark’s largest companies. Our daily work is filled with different projects driven by customer teams while being part of a strong architect community with a high level of knowledge sharing.
We are part of IT Operations Services responsible for everything from infrastructure and applications to complete orchestration and support of our customers’ IT solutions. Our work processes are based on best practice and our procedures follow ITIL standards (IT Infrastructure Library).
Your qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Bachelor/Master degree or equal professional experience
- TOGAF or similar architecture frameworks
- ITIL V3 foundation
- Professional experience from a regulated industry
- Understanding of how to design secure IT solutions
- Experience with technical project management
- Professional approach and extensive experience within infrastructure solution design
You have a strong technical background within IT Infrastructure. You should be able to cover technical domains such as Iaas and PaaS as well as dedicated non-cloud infrastructure solutions. Furthermore you are able to adopt new technologies rapidly.
We appreciate if you have worked with IT outsourcing from a customer or supplier perspective where transition knowledge has been gained, and we consider it an advantage if you are able to manage complex communication and negotiations from different perspectives and interests.
Regardless of your background the right drive and passion for creating strong relationships to our stakeholders is at the heart of what we are looking for.
You must have good Danish and English skills both orally and in writing.
Please submit your CV and application in English.
Send your application to Lisa Lærke Jørgensen at email@example.com. We evaluate applications continuously, and therefore we encourage you to apply for the position as soon as possible.