Join our clients extremely skillful dream team and become part of a fantastic journey towards re-inventing the Danish real estate market.
Our client is currently looking for an all-round profile with dev ops, systems administration and database management skills to join the team. This position is full-time based in their beautiful office in downtown Copenhagen Noho/Soho.
You will be a part of our development team together with other dev ops and database wizards, working closely with front end, content and product design teams. We are using Docker, Ansible, PostgreSQL and GitHub, among others. Our clients infrastructure is on AWS/S3 so knowing your way around in Amazon is handy. Your input and your ideas will be part of designing and implementing a robust and scalable set up and have a responsive database.
- Participate and aid the development within an agile environment
- Develop, maintain and optimize our development and live environments
- Participate on the data design
- Automate setup wherever possible
- Expand and create monitoring solutions
- Maintaining a bug free set-up that is continuously improved
- Documentable experience from a DevOps / System administration position
- Experience with orchestrators such as Ansible
- Solid knowledge of PostgreSQL
- You are good with python
- Excellent communications in English, verbal and written. Danish is a plus, but not a must
- Team player, down to earth, proactive person with a great eye for detail
Nice to have
- Experience with Django
- Proven Amazon experience in production environments
- Having participated in projects using SCRUM
What you get
- Great colleagues – from all over Europe!
- See your ideas put into motion with the latest technologies
- Flex your data science muscles
- Competitive remuneration package
- High level of responsibility and freedom
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Henrik Schmidt for more information on +45 3017 9992.