Twins Recruitment searching on behalf of market leading Nordic workforce management company
Mark Information is growing
Mark Information is the market leader in workforce management solutions based in the Nordics and we are growing! That’s why we need you in a newly created position as DevOps Manager.
Over the last years, we have invested heavily in a comprehensive transformation towards cloud technologies and we need you to take charge of the adventurous journey of merging our development and operation efforts.
Delivering world class customer experiences
You will be the focal point in working with our CIO and senior management to execute on our DevOps vision and execute on an agreed roadmap. You will lead a DevOps team that will drive the DevOps methodology and manage the operations aspects of our solution.Furthermore you will collaborate with and support our development teams.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage your DevOps team (5-10), including delivery according to agreed KPI’s
- Take on a DevOps evangelist role and drive our DevOps culture
- Delivery on the IT strategy in close collaboration with CIO and other stakeholders, including executing on a continuous improvement agenda
- Act as a subject matter expert within continuous integration and delivery
- Manage and distribute incidents, events and problems across DevOps and development teams
- Manage our cloud architecture and toolset, including optimizing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Manage releases in respect to scope, schedule and quality
- Manage Internal IT incl. Internal IT operations
You have a flair for leading the way via great communication, strong project management and coordination skills. You get more than 50 colleagues distributed internationally, each of whom is passionate about creating an enjoyable and exciting workplace where we grow as humans and professionals. Through close collaboration across our organization, you will ensure customer satisfaction in a modern SaaS world.
The ideal candidate has an engaging, self-propelled and outward-facing personality:
- Experience with IT architecture, SaaS and technical solution designs
- One leg in operations and the other in the development team
- Natural team lead personality
- Passionate about the latest IT technology trends and enterprise solutions
- Familiar with ITIL, DevOps and CI/CD concepts and best practices
- A problem-solving attitude (we don’t like excuses; we like solutions)
- Strong people and coordination skills as well as a structured work approach
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and make informed decisions
- A skilled communicator in both writing and speech (English)
- Natural understanding of customers’ language and good cross-teamwork skills
You’ll get extra points if:
- You have working experience with MS Azure – ARM templates, Azure DevOps, PowerShell
- You have worked with Docker / Kubernetes and relational databases
- Experience with version control software and job execution tools, preferably Git and Jenkins
- Experience with Application Logging, Monitoring, Performance Management
- You worked with at least one infrastructure automation / configuration tool – Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Puppet or similar.
We believe that cooperation and continuous improvement are the key to success. We are informal but professional and we are always up for a professional discussion and our customers trust us to bring thought leadership to the table.
We give our employees great freedom to make the right choices and to ensure high level of personal growth and knowledge acquirement. We understand that this job requires constant learning, that is why we care more about your attitude towards product management than your skills exactly matching our requirements.
You will report to the Director of Customer Care & Consulting and you will be working from our HQ in Lyngby, north of Copenhagen.
Are you interested in joining our great journey?
Twins Consulting are handling the recruitment process for Mark Information. Are you interested in applying for this position, then please forward your CV and application to Recruitment Consultant Tina Malchau via mail: email@example.com
About Mark Information
Mark Information is a leading supplier of Workforce Management solutions in the Nordics with more than 400 customers across almost all industries. Our ProMark solution helps companies increase productivity and generate savings through scheduling the right resources, at the right time, for the right job and ensure correct remuneration in the most effective way. Mark Information was founded in 1981 and has more than 50 employees. Our headquarters are located in Lyngby, Denmark, and we are also represented in Sweden, Norway, United Kingdom and Romania.