Experian combine data, analytics and technology to help customers better understand and meet the needs of their customers. Experian enable customers to make smarter, faster decisions about people, businesses and markets. And they also help customers to minimizing risk while delivering the customer service people expect at every point of contact.
The Client Director will bring on New Business revenue and grow opportunities by proactively working with delegated customer portfolio. The role of the client Director is to drive Experian revenue by identifying, managing, and closing deals with Experian business to business customers. This position will consult with Senior level decision makers to understand and diagnose the organization’s business needs then offers solutions to meet those needs.
- Achieve targets for profitable revenue Growth within target client(s)
- Drive and implement systematic sales process and methodology
- Report on progress and results
- Build and maintain healthy pipeline of opportunity and activity in the region
- Plan and attend strategic customer meetings and industry events
- Be the primary interface between Experian and the customer
- Identify and manage risks with customer
- Build value based business cases
- Commercial and Contract negotiation management
- Develop and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Develop and maintain long-term business plans
- Identify and develop customer requirements and recommend possible solutions
Strategic focus areas
- Develop and execute go to market plan for key accounts
- Create and develop new business opportunities from the customer base
- Manage commercial negotiations
- Find and maintain networks of sponsors, and contacts within customers and the industry
- Position Experian’s value proposition in relation to the customer’s core processes
- Present Experian’s strategy to customer
- Build up competitor knowledge
- Develop understanding and knowledge of relevant partner organisations and propositions
Primary external working relations
CXO, (CEO, CFO, CMO, CRO, CIO), VP sales, CRM managers, Analysis managers
Level of Education
- Relevant further education – BA, BSc, HD or similar.
- Danish in full proficiency
- English on B2B level
- Microsoft Office
- Siebel Sales Force Automation
- Strong industry knowledge and personal network.
Knowledge of specific methods
- Solution Selling methodology
- Knowledge of industry-specific business processes, e.g., Credit risk, CRM, Customer service, Analytics.
- Customer life-cycle processes
- ERP solutions and Business Intelligence solutions is an advantage.
Level of experience
- +10 years’ experience working in either the business intelligence / credit risk or financial sectors
- +5 years’ sales experience in the relevant vertical market Or
- +5 years’ experience in sales in credit/risk management, business intelligence or marketing intelligence, with experience of selling these solutions into the relevant sector
Specific business experience (including management)
- Regional/International sales experience
- Indirect people management experience
- Documented track record of success
- Must possess good negotiation skills and have managed and closed large deals
- Have a clear understanding of business
- Possess good IT skills
- Experience of selling IT solutions
- Must have long-term vision when working with strategic sales
- Understand the complexities and decision-making processes of large organisations
- Must be able to deal with customers at different levels (including senior management and Board level)
- Must be able to express complex matters clearly, both in writing and verbally.
- A persuasive presenter – both in writing and verbally
- Must be able to understand and assess formal and informal structures and agendas
- Ability to accurately and realistically prioritise workload
- Competent in entering a complex and challenging sales process.
- Respect for the job, for colleagues and customers
- Goal-oriented, driven to win as a team player
- Tenacity, drive and enthusiasm
- A determined, professional approach
- Naturally authoritative and confidence inspiring
- Trustworthy, tactful and a skilled negotiator. Knows how to get what they want
- Self-motivated, and a keen initiator of new ideas and opportunities
- Quality-conscious in his/her own Work
Please send your resume to Jakob Kelstrup, Twins Consulting, on email@example.com.
For further information, please call 2225 5011. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.