Come join us on our exciting business intelligence journey
DFDS is currently modernizing its business intelligence platform to bring actionable insights and facts to our business to ensure that we continue our successful journey.
You will play an important role in designing and implementing our future BI platform which covers many of our different business areas (logistics, freight shipping, terminals, finance, procurement, passenger traveling, customer insights, ship management, HR and retailing).
You will be placed at our headquarters in Nordhavn (Copenhagen) and be part of a team of 16 experienced, dedicated and talented colleagues in our Business Intelligence department.
Our BI platform is primarily based on the Microsoft (SQL 2016, SSIS/SSAS/SSRS, MDS, Azure) and Tableau.
We are looking for BI developers who are curious and interested in learning and who can help DFDS to modernize and build a robust data platform fit for the future. We are both looking for experienced profiles with several years of experience as well as profiles with 2-3 years of experience.
We expect you to:
- Have a strong ability to understand complex data structures and the transformation of data from the source systems into the BI environments (ETL).
- Have exceptional SQL programming skills.
- Have experience with Microsoft BI platform (SSIS/SSAS).
- Experience with cloud platforms, live data, semi-/unstructured data will be considered a plus.
- Enjoy working in an agile and dynamic environment.
- Be good at communicating with internal stakeholders.
- Speak and write English fluently.
Why work for DFDS?
This position gives you a possibility to be part of a strategic, important department that offers you an excellent opportunity to further build your BI competences. We continuously improve our ability to deliver insights by using the right technology and develop our data competences. We are ambitious and thrives in delivering value to our business. We are simply data lovers!
Twins will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.