On behalf of our client DFDS we are looking for a Senior .Net developer
DFDS continuously provide an even better user experience and incorporate new technologies.
An Agile approach is key to DFDS´s software management and delivery, where teamwork and collaboration are valued highly.
About DFDS IT – Logistics
- Provide solutions with mission critical Logistics B2B application
- Part of a dynamic IT division of around 200 staff, with 100 in software development and delivery
- Have an engaged team of 12 developers, supported by test and business consultants,
- Trust and support its teams with self-organization
- Embrace Agile principles
- Value code craftsmanship
- DFDS experiment across teams – looking at things like Web APIs
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Highly skilled .Net developer
- Cares about code quality and good craftsmanship
- Engaged, self-motivated and dedicated
- Open-minded and a curious team player
- Always striving to understand the business impact of what you deliver
You have a degree in Computer Science or similar and several years of experience building quality software. You have a positive, can-do attitude and bring energy and enthusiasm to your daily work.
Extensive knowledge of the following is required:
- .NET Framework
Knowledge of the following is an advantage:
- C# 6
- Entity framework
- WPF / XAML
- Test automation (BDD, TDD, Unit)
- Single Page Application architectures
- Experience in a range of front end technologies
- Software architecture
- Agile – Scrum/Kanban
The position is based at DFDS Headquarters in Copenhagen
Send your application to Jakob Kelstrup at email@example.com.
Please make sure that your application and CV are in English. We evaluate applications continuously, and therefore we encourage you to apply for the position as soon as possible