Experian is seeking an Analytics Consultant to join their growing Analytics department in Copenhagen. This position requires a skilled and experienced candidate with preferably 3-5 years of experience of statistical/analytical project work.
Take this opportunity to join Experian for a job that will provide you with outstanding professional development possibilities at a leading global company.
At Experian, they prioritize a strong unit which is needed when working together with other departments to create the best solutions. The ability to adapt is a must since no work day is the same at Experian.
Analytics is responsible for both internal and external client projects. As Analytics Consultant, your main role will be to determine the client requirement for decision solutions across the full range of Experian Analytics solutions, ensuring that the relationship with the client is productive, professional and mutually beneficial. Experian is expecting you to contribute to methodology and best-practice within the Analytics solutions landscape.
You need to provide high quality and skilled support for their work across the Data and Analytics spectrum including data collection, analysis and modelling.
For this role, we are looking for candidates with some or all of the following skills:
- University education in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics with a strong analytical profile
- Risk or CRM statistical model development knowledge on techniques and tools
- Support and lead other analysts to develop analytical solutions using best practice analytical techniques
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Engage in a consultative way with clients, to identify problems and define, scope and plan solutions
- Present proposals to clients for solutions, including recommendations
- Regularly presents to clients to ensure they understand the functionality and benefits of Experian Analytics products in solving business problems.
Successful Analytics Consultants generally have the following behaviours:
- Ability to express oneself clearly, concisely and confident, both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, leadership, and communication skills
- Team player with the ability to adjust work pace to match client priorities
- Very adaptable and agile, and able to perform in changing environments
- A healthy sense of humour and humility
- Is hardworking, reliable and trustworthy in the eyes of colleagues and clients.
Please send your resume to Jakob Kelstrup, Twins Consulting, on email@example.com.
For further information, please call 2225 5011. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.