Please state ref. 200539 if you respond to this request.
You will be working in a audio project that entail recording and processing sound via a series of microphones and to reproduce the information via speakers. Software development include porting of codec (porting of Opus codec to a M7 platform), tuning and other tasks.
Place of Assignment
Fulltime (100 %) in-house assignment in Lund, Sweden.
Four (4) months with possibility for further extensions.
Start date: 2017-09-01 (TBD).
- M.Sc. /B.Sc. or similar
- Minimum of 5 years engineering experience, which should include electro-acoustics, audio and or electrical engineering.
- Documented experience of audio and/or acoustic projects.
- Working knowledge of audio test and evaluation software and systems.
- Experience working within cross-functional teams.
- Good communication skills.
Lars Toft on +45 20 15 05 51 or firstname.lastname@example.org.